Digital dentistry enables dentists to work more quickly and w ith greater precision, as well as to perform all-in-one procedures using in-house computerized techniques. Imaging is one of the most important instruments for modelling and transmitting dental procedures in this workflow.
What are the benefits of digital dentistry?
- Digital impressions is highly accurate
- It should only take three to five minutes to finish, thus less time in the chair is required.
- Patients who suffer with traditional impressions, especially those with strong gag reflexes, anxiety, or anxieties when having dental treatment, may find digital impressions to be significantly more enjoyable.
- Using less traditional materials reduces impression-taking errors, resulting in fewer remakes.
- Digital dental impressions are environmentally friendly since they do away with the need for throwaway impression trays and impression materials that would otherwise end up in landfills.